Sunday, August 20, 2006

Birthday & Durian Party

Me nephew's 2 years old birthday today ^^ He very very cute de lo... but very 'cunning' and naughty (we all used to be like that de la...). He's name is Darian. We celebrate in ...(forgot the name liao =.="...) I think is Pantai Seafood. Eat what? Sure eat seafood la, duh....

Time really passed so fast...all big biy big girl...me also already 18 years old...Darian know how to call ppl name....somehow he call me 'kau kau'...OMG....I dun wan to be called so old ler.... Hmm... the seafood there also nice la, price also moderate ok too... After having seafood then eat jelly cake. This jelly cake very delicious de, u all can buy from one shop in puchong, around Jalan Kenari. Dunno then ask me la..

After seafood, then go back fifth aunt's house with durian party. My dad brought 2 big baskets of durian from Raub, there got fruit orchard i think, then u gotta go collect and pay lo...

Wah seh...Durian...I like to eat !!! yum yum yum...Eat alot durian today, kinda bloated with durian in my stomach...even when u burp also smell like ~

And from now on, I scared of DURIAN already... DURIAN !!! GO AWAY !!!

No comments: