Thursday, October 12, 2006

Last Day in Chemistry Lab

Time passes so fast... I'm going to finish my SAM program's soon...Look back the pass few months, I've actually overcome all sorts of madness, include assignments for Physics, Biology and Chemistry, common test, trials and now going to face the whole important thing- FINAL EXAM !!!

Before this day, Pei Pei Jie (as u all know who's is she) asks us whether wanna do practical or not. Of coz wan la !!! Somemore i got the urge to ask her, as i spoke to Esther in whispering mode;
me: Esther, should i ask teacher ' Can I throw all the chemicals on u and try the chemical reaction a?
Esther: u go ask la.
(Well, of coz i won't ask la, my pei pei jie wor....)

Ms Kwa : K, today we will do soap ! First of all, add xxx to xxx, then boil xxx....
Then as usual, me and Christine will start to do the soap together...Measure xxxml...Pour into xxx and 'BOOM' (nothing happen actually :P)
In the mean time, im doing some photo shots in the lab (saw 'no camera' sign somewhere in the lab, but anyway, i don't care, LOL)

Me and Christine are partners in lab chemistry for the whole year. She's a good partner to corporate with me in lab...(Christine, im gonna miss u :P)

Smile, you're in the camera ^^

Best friends in G8 (Me, Yi Lin, Elaine, Esther, Joanna, Pei San) with the main character today- 'Soap' ! p/s: yi lin face too small liao... somemore still wanna stand behind me... =.="

This is my Chemistry lecturer, Ms. Kwa (Pei Pei Jie). I'm too obsess with her liao, hahaha. Last day must take photo with her in lab coat :P

No comments: