Saturday, February 10, 2007

Indoor rock climbing

Sorry for the late updates in Australia >.<

It's has been a while staying at home, I gotta find something to do. So my cousin persuaded me to indoor rock climbing...and I agreed to go just before that day. We took bus from StudPark to Nunawading. It was quite far distance between the two areas. As we reached, we paid about AUD$25.50 for student fare for the whole day (which can leave and went back in after lunch). It opened from 9am to 10pm. If you are a beginner, no need to worry because they will teach you how to climb, how to use the gadgets and stuffs... It's better to go with a partner. More details at http://www.hardrock.com.au/

I can guarantee you that the indoor rock climbing was so fun ^^ and challenging. Although I'm not that active in sports, but this was a great experience for me. Maybe because I didn't involved in sports for long time ago, after the rock climbing my arms were pain and muscle cramp...Aw..it last for 3 days...

No comments: