Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bad boss

I'm so frustrated and angry today.... My stupid boss.... last minute only tell me that i'm not required for today... What's he's explanation? "Because this week is mid-semester break, we don't need too much kitchen hand today... Didn't I told you earlier? I thought I told you and another guy? "

Dude, if I really knew it, I wouldn't come to the working place so early... This time, I'm 100% sure that he didn't tell me at all !!! YEAH, 100% sure!!!

Wasted my sleeping hours, woke up at 6.30am and catch my aunt to Blackburn road, close to Monash University, walked 10 mins and waited in HQ for about an hour... Luckily brought a book for myself to read... and almost the time, I went into the shop, changed my uniform, walked into the kitchen. And one of the kitchen people asked me why am I here? should be only 2 people in the kitchen? I'm totally blanked and puzzled awhile. I picked up the phone and called my boss... and in then end, I gotta spend for 5 bucks for the buss to get home >.< Totally mad !!! PMS-ing !!!

No comments: