Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tuesday? Worst day !

Tuesday, I just the schedule for tuesday. The whole morning would be tutorials for Physics, Maths and Biology... and during the biology tutorial, I'm not really feeling well today, and so coincidence that they demonstrates the sturcture of heart using the sheep's heart... I felt so gross and not in the mood, and I'm not going to touch that disgusting thing >.< (they ran out of gloves, you can imagine using bare hand to hold and dissect the heart, the stincky smell could last for few days on hands...puke...).

The worst thing of the day was the Physics's practical for 3 hours. Everytime i got into the lab, I'm so clueless about what the practical was all about. Even if I had my pre-reading, I still didn't understand what to do. When it comes to writing report, that's my worst part of it. At first my mind was wondering around what to do... and waste for an hour with any thoughts. For the last half an hour I always rushed my report, just dumped in whatever written in the practical manual book... As they said the practical session in Physics seems to improve the writing skills, it didn't help me well... >.<

What a day... pracs ends at 5.15pm, rushing to Melbourne Central to catch the express train in order to get the express bus >.< zzz...EXHAUSTED !

No comments: