Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lazy Physics

It's Sunday, sunny day! Family day! Rest day! It's weekend and I should enjoyed myself... Instead tortured myself, trying to 'date' with Physics.

Why do we need to study Physics? It's really dreadful subject for me... It's so abstract... A lot of formulas to remember and concepts to understand and imagine. If you get what it means, then it's fine. But the worst thing was you don't even understand the concepts, derivations... and I'm so lost and frustrated.

Why do I choose Physics?
- to broaden my majoring path in future and gain knowledge (this is the most stupid excuse I gave myself).
- to torture myself and afflict with severe pain of mind (crazy?)

Argh.... I gotta pass this subject >.<

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So which is the "real" reason you'll be gone to wherever you are? Study? Exams? Connection problem? Yourself? I'm confuse here. @_@