Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm will be gone

I'm will be gone for a while...

For study,
I knew I'll be so screwed up in this semester's exam... I'm still so blur... no idea what had been taught, especially physics... I'm really exhausted in my mind, struggling to memorize and understand the concepts and applications. Jumble up every single formulas or no idea what formulas to used in a single 10 marks question. Memorizing facts are the worst thing... especially in biology where all terms and sequence of steps need to know.

For exam,
Exam was just around the corner, or just one/ two days. It starts at Tue 5th - Fri 8th June. 4 days in a row...

For connection problem,
Somehow my laptop encountered difficulties to connect to my aunt's internet network. I've no idea what's going on... I can connect easily through my cousin's internet network. My wireless network connection indicates high signal strength to my aunt's network, but somehow it shows 'Limited or no connectivity'... Argh >.<

For myself,
Perhaps it's time to control my online routine. Spending too much time in front of laptop was quite addicted, and my room's stuffs were scattered around everywhere... From a neat and clean guy to messy and clumsy ... Well... I will do it after exam :P

No comments: