Monday, June 11, 2007

Part time job

Today was my first day working in my whole life, that's right.... I haven't worked before, not even in Malaysia...not even during the holiday breaks... Perhaps too lazy to work, just wanna enjoy the moment of holiday without doing any work'. Or perhaps I had a mindset that only work after I finish all my studies.

But here I am, after my Friday exam, immediately i got a call from my cousin's friend, asked me whether wanna work in her working place... I actually still doubt about it... It's too soon to work, and without any rest of my mind. Well of course I won't want to lose this opportunity, since I will had a long holiday without doing anything, and earn some money for my next semester and shopping. So without hesitation I said 'YES!'

I had training for 4 hours, the job was quite fun, but might be a bit exhausted. I'm working in a fast food shop's kitchen, not a chef(well,I don't really know what occupation was that, perhaps just called 'chef').

What's my routine? Basically marinate, frying, cleaning... and,
What's the paid? Around AUD$12++ .. not much compared to office work or working in the city...

No comments: