Friday, June 08, 2007

Finish !

At last... after the 4 days of struggling... suffering.. torturing my poor brain...

Finally I finished all the exams in this week... and I'm going to have a long holidays for almost 7 weeks. First time having winter holiday here, and it's so cold >.< How I gonna spend my whole holidays?

Just yesterday my cousin's friend, ask me whether wanna work in her working place, which is kitchen work... I'm a bit hesitate for awhile... haven't been working for the past, and some more it's in the kitchen... She had arranged an interview with her boss tomorrow... I felt like... I haven't been really getting a nice and relaxing day to rest... and it's just so sudden to get a job... Well... maybe gotta think another side... I'm earning money for my next semester's expenses, or even pocket money for CLOTHES !!! Maybe working could get used most of my time during the holiday without spending the whole day at home, watching TV and online...

But for now, I would like to SLEEP ~

No comments: