Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Exam

First day of exam, Biology, which is my favorite subject, however its one of the hard subjects that really requires memorization and understanding.. Mo notes were filled with scribbling, highlighting and mind map (tying to link stuff together s it will be easy to remember).

It was a freezing cold morning, temperature was around 8 degree celcius on that moment. I was arrived at the Royal Exhibition Hall around 8.15am, which had an hour more to the exam time. I was sitting in the Carlton Garden, the strong and chilling wind kept blowing everywhere, it was really COLD ~ I really didn't expect that COLD~ But I managed to bring my jacket along just in case (but forgot to bring gloves >.<) The hall was so huge, which could fit around 2000 students at the same time. The hall was freezing as well... Even with a heater above my head, I still felt the chillness of breeze gusting around. My brain seems to be frozen, and I was squeezing my brain so hard until I'm almost collapsed... While I was answering the question, I saw a few girls shivering until so obvious that the whole table was shaking as well.. I'm not joking man...


3 more subject to go >.<

No comments: