Monday, October 22, 2007

Staff's attitude

Talk about some staffs in one of the faculty... I'm so fed up with them.

Firstly, in the begining of the year, I asked them about course advice and structure about biomedical science degree, and they kept on telling me refer to the handbook. (dude... if im understand about the handboook, I wouldn't ask them =.=").
Then they mentioned that I couldn't transfered into the degree in the first few months, after that they said if I could met the requirements, well just depends on the results. So I had to take the subjects similar to first year BBSc student, which included Physics (you guys probably knew...I hate Physics ! Never pick a subject that you not interested on, or you will suffer in the end).
Whenever I had some enquiries, they will kept asking me to refer this and there. They gave me a website that should direct me to internal transfer course website, but I didn't match with what I want. Instead I went to the faculty's office and show them, they still won't belief...argue.... In the end they just realized that I'm an international student (well, I'm so obvious to be overseas student right?). So they decided to get my name and student no. to keep a record and help us to sort out with the international student department.

However, until now I still haven't got any response from them.. >.<

No comments: