Sunday, October 14, 2007

Annelids

I'm so freaking exhausted for this Friday, particular THIS FRIDAY !!!

It's so busy and rush from one place to another, not even going to have lunch at 1pm. This morning Physics's lecture was postponed to afternoon slot due to our lecturer went to attend a funeral (one of he's colleugue in university). God bless ~

That was fine, seems I got some free time, I popped up to one of the staffs, it was our first year Chemistry coordinator, taught us inorganic chemistry in first semester (which I always did this month without notice any lecturer/tutor, I bet they really 'surprized") asked for some questions on Chemistry, and also planning for course next year if I wanted to pursue in Chemistry major. It went for about 15 mins and I decided to let him go (cause he got meeting with he's staffs, but he kept saying: No worries, keep asking question, I'm still available...). Well, of cause I'm not going to ask further question because... I'm late for another lectures... Rush from east to west of the uni >.<

It was really freaking cold, chilling for today, with the maximum temperature of 15 degree celcius >.<>.<... Rush again to Union House to get sandwitch and to the nect building in the east uni....east to west,west to east... and he's lecture...well, I dont feel that he taught anything, but maybe he's teaching style was different, trying to bring jokes and examples to stimulate our brain to think... but it ALWAYS doesn't works for me .... jokes time ends, continued with 3 hours biology practical lab... trying to get hyper cause it was interesting, but my lab partner didn't manage to pull herself to hyper mood, so it become self-hyper.

Today's practical will be studying 4 groups of animal kingdom, Cnidarian, Platyhelminth, Annelids and Mollucsc. simple animals but dominate almost the whole animal kingdom. We dissected earthworm (it's already dead >.<) but still some people felt disgusted with it... again... I felt excited... chop chop...cut cut... until all it's internal organs were exposed.



Finish with a 15 mins test, quite hard cause i got 2 question with they didn't covered, I'm so sure they didn't mentioned about it. No point to argue, rush to train station and hoping some good food tonight...

No comments: