Saturday, December 29, 2007

Catch up

Catch up with another gang of friends, this time would be my secondary school friends.

I haven't been to Midvalley for quite some times, well, this would be my first time ever since I'm back to Malaysia. It looked the same, just added another building of shopping complex- The Garden. Still a new building, but filled with expansive branded stuffs.... it only would be window shopping for me. Although I saw a few clothes and accessories (sunglasses and watch), but once I saw the price (above RM 1000), turned around and walked away.... LOL...

Perhaps like my friend, Penny said:

"This is 'The Garden', of course it's meant to be walk and look around... to be observe, but not to buy/touch..."

The decoration in MV looks a bit weird... seems more like a Autumn decoration rather than a Christmas event.
Charlie (Me) - Penny - Pei Wen - Ping Ing

No comments: