Saturday, December 23, 2006

SAM results officially released

Can't manage to fight the sleepy bug flying around, sleep for 2-3 hours.

'Message received: Hey Charlie, the results released already, go to the ssabsa website and check it out'. I paused awhile, the anxious and worry feelings feel into my heart. Quickly jump off from bed and online to check. However, the SSABSA website was packed with all the SAM students, desperate to check their results, included me. Tick tock.... I can't wait any longer.. then pei san told me to call direct to SSABSA. And of course i called them.

"This is SSABSA .... how can i help u?"
"I would like to know my results now."
"Can i get your personal information? ......."
"Your TER score...aha... 94.85"
"Woohoo....Thanks !!!"

I was overjoyed with the results i obtained. Although i did badly in my ESL, but i still managed to get high score... Depression healed instantly... Happiness and delight mood overwhelmed me !!! Well, my score did reached my expectation, but abit disappointed that i can't get straight A's... Parents were also happy with it, and keep saying: " Well, you did your best, don't blame yourself". But if I could...I would get better results...Sad... Well, I just had to accept it. After all, most of the universities that I had applied have reached the requirement for the TER score. No worries now ^^

No comments: