Saturday, December 23, 2006

Celebrate 'Dong Zhi' with SHE

Supposedly every year of this day i will celebrate 'Dong Zhi' with my family (well, it's seems to be a Chinese custom where every member of the family gather together for reunion dinner). But this year the plan changed, I would be celebrate with SHE !!! For the first time out of this day, i feel abit uncomfortable because I'm always the obedient boy :P

Around 4pm, I listened MYFM 101.80 for the interview between SHE. It was delayed due to dunno wad reasons. wait till 4.30pm finally they came, but the interview last for half an hour. After that I prepared myself and head straight to Penny's house (I dunno the way,so decided to go early). I had dinner with Penny's family before going to the Jusco Cheras Selatan in Sg. Long (that time only knew that Cheras was so big...).

Before I reached Penny's house, I pass by the Jusco and spotted alot 'dummies' already waited in front of the stage. Well, they were the 'loyal' fans of SHE... under the hot sun, squatting and sweating... Me and Penny reached there around 6.30pm, the place already crowded with people, what the most disappointed was they divided 2 zones, i was the green zone, which seems far from the stage. What to do...find a nice spot to stand >.<. Well I guess we gotta buy the DIGI package in order to get into yellow zone..Duh..I'm a MAXIS user, ok?

SHE came to the spot around 7.20pm, which suppose to start at 7pm...Waited so long, my leg kinda cramped. There are a few events which included open ceremony of GREEN BOX ( sub of REDBOX), singing session which only sing 3 songs (触电, 怎么办, 我们怎么了). and followed by autograph session...I didn't go for it because...TOO MANY PEOPLES... Gosh, they lined up approximately 100m away from stage, and consists of 3 lines...



So me and Penny ended up having a tour in Jusco Cheras Selatan. The environment was very clean and nice, some Christmas decoration and mostly were restaurants..fast food,chinese,korean,japanese...drinks...ice-creams...

It's a Christmas tree !

...which made up of plastic bottles :P

After touring we went for a drink in 海螺, a relaxing place where some talented singers will have performances. We have drinks and chatting among our life..career...future...

I fetched Penny backed home around 10 something, then i headed back to the highway i supposed to go, but something happened... I was driving into the right lane, but suddenly an unknown Proton block my right path...I tried to speed up so I can cut into the further lane, but that stupid driver seems wanna race car with me.... Eh, i'm driving a Kenari la, how fast could I be... I'm a careful driver de :P... The battle last for a minutes where i meet a junction, too fast... and i ended up in the left lane, which leads me to unknown highway... Started to worry that time, it was dark and less car...I drove about 5Km and I reached a toll, then i ask whether the highway leads to Puchong, she said yes and very short distance. The highway was Kajang Silk Highway. In the end i ended up back to Puchong which pass by 4 tolls, RM4 gone and took me almost 50Km back... There goes my petrol...

I'm so glad that I reached home on time :P

No comments: