Thursday, December 28, 2006

Melbourne?

Where to go after SAM? Which university am I going? What course am I taking? ..... and finally Where am i decide to go?

MELBOURNE
Why Melbourne? Why not other place? Why not study locally?
Melbourne, a city in Victoria, Australia.Most of the Asians prefer to go there than other places in Australia, which included me. I choose there because most of the famous/prestigious universities located there, the University of Melbourne, Monash University, RMIT... Secondly, my relatives and grandparents had migrated to Australia, and I will be staying with them (well, maybe temporary) as I could save a lot money on accommodation and food. SAM programme was recognised especially in Australia, and as you know the name of the course SAM- South Australian Matriculation. Most of the universities I applied early of the year have met all the requirements. Well, study in Australia would be a good experience for me... Why not do it locally? Hm... in term of the money part, it's cheap study here. However, I only have few choices here, and not all universities are well known, well-equipped, good environment, lecturers.... I'm not to look down or make critics on them, but as most of the people knows the education in Malaysia.. Next thing, I'm interested in science course,especially biotechnology nowadays... but here's a catch... In Malaysia, the 'bio-valley' developed too slow, and the job opportunity would be so low..I can't imagine after studied and comes out jobless...Sorry to be realistic, but WE ARE IN REALISTIC WORLD.
After took my results from Taylor's college, I head straight to IDP to settle my uni stuff. And I have decided to study in the University of Melbourne, taking the Bachelor of Science. That's all, I don't want to think anymore first...

No comments: