Monday, January 22, 2007

First day in Melbourne

For the past 8 hours on plane, my butt was almost numb. I can't sleep well because there's a woman at the back, sit with the legs on my seat. She kept shaking her legs, and it's really annoyed me >.<

A series of process in the airport. First will be the immigration, where the officers will checked our passport and visa. They were very conscious about illegal comers. Then was the custom part where they will checked the luggages. I gotta remind u all that u must declare medicine,drugs.... no egg and bird products was allowed to bring into the country. If you get caught, the products will be confisticate and fined heavily.

The weather was cloudy and cool, with the temperature approximately 23 degree celcius. The wind was chill..Aw...It was cold >.<

My uncle and aunt fetched us back to their place, where I will be living with them. What I surprise was they would less tolls in highways/freeways compare to Malaysia. However the travel distances between one place to another was very far.A picture taken from the backyard of the house. My uncle said there were birds and wild rabbits around that area. I can't wait to explore !

No comments: