Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Penny's birthday + Farewell party for me

Grace has suggested to throw a gathering for us before I depart to Australia. So we have it in a steamboat restaurant in Sri Petaling. She promised me to bring her hubby because I haven't meet with him before, plus her wedding would be in March 2007 (which I couldn't attend unless she spend me for the air ticket :P ). No comments about the food. We always came on time, only Eric was the one came late ( I mean late for 1 hour).

It was the dessert time, a pandan layer cake was bought. The cake looked nice to eat, but when you eat it, it's another story.
"The cake taste weird"
"Yeah, why it's that sour?"
"Aren't there suppose to be sweat pandan cake?""Is it with the pandan kaya?"
"But it doesn't suppose to be in sour taste..."
"Well, we had to wait till the next day, see anyone of us get diarrhea."

Btw, the next day, nobody get's it :P

I will miss u all so much !!!

No comments: