Saturday, March 10, 2007

Beach

It was a boring Saturday morning.... well...eventually had plans today, but due to laziness to go city for the festival,so just stayed at home and relax...

My aunt brought me some CDs which is the 'Heroes' for the whole season. I already watched 10 episodes in one day...kinda boring till crazy... My cousins decided to bring me out to the beach... before we go to the beach, we went to Knox City shopping complex to buy presents for my uncle which he's chinese birthday is today. Then we head straight to the beach that took about 45 mins trip.
The beach here was lot more better than Malaysia....REALLY MUCH BETTER ! The water was cystal clear, not much sediment/dirt in the sea water... The sand was fine and clean...It's just clean ! Sunny day today, a lot peoples around the beach...sun bathing (not my interest), swimming..

2 comments:

samanthaooi said...

haha.. MR charlie.. i dunno that u actually blogg.. lotsa secret... hahaa

Charlie said...

now only u know a...aiks...
disappointed >.<

most of my blogs were also photo albums...juz check it out