Saturday, January 26, 2008

Best buddy's birthday

My best buddy, Penny Wong , celebrating her 20th birthday this month !!

She always my best buddy all the time, ever since from Standard 2 (1996) in SJK Choong Wen (located in Old Klang Road, KL), SMK Taman Desa (till Form 2 as she switch school to somewhere Sungai Long), but we still really keep in contact for all these years (i think it would almost 12 years)...

How can I described her? Hm... a funny, open minded, independently, has she's own style of living, as she always would gave us an impression on "Don't worry, be happy all the time" feeling whenever she's around. So far, she's one of the most interesting girl i met so far, and I would said she's getting more mature not just with the physically, but her inner part of soul. Always would be my good listener to share secrets and problems.

Happy birthday to you, Penny !!!

Top: Eng Hean, Me, Yee Boon, Ping Ing

Bottom: Pei Wen, Penny, Jia Wen, Seet Hoong

1 comment:

Penny Wong said...

Hey boy... u miscount my another year at tmn desa ler... I left de skul after PMR... De last event wif u shud b de Chinese Singing Competition~~ HAHA... Still remeber anot?!? "little boy"~~ :P