Wednesday, January 23, 2008

House cleaning

CNY is just around the corner, and I seems to be so relax everyday (Well, I could said I'm wasting my time at home doing nothing apparently... sleep, online, eat would be my daily routine). Time is important, that's what the old folks said. I will be more appreciate when I'm back to Melbourne. At the mean time, just enjoy the long summer holiday.

Anyway, mom already hinting me to start my house cleaning ASAP... She told me that she would not able to clean most of the part in the house (so obvious that I'm resposible for the cleaning part, oh well, I will be my mommy boy for now :P). She gotta prepare a big meal for the coming reunion dinner, and of course she will also help in cleaning.

It's been a year (almost) that my room wasn't been cleaning. Before I went back to KL, it was covered with white cloth. And all of the while I just slept in the study room for the air-cond (too hot for me in this climate). So, I start with wiping the window and the blind, to the table and drawers... next would be vacumm all the corners of ceilings and floor... finally would be mopping the floor until sparkling clean... DUST FREE !!!

Mom still not statisfy with the wardrobe, so she came into my room and help me out with my clothes, deciding which clothes to keep and give away. Some clothes which I had really no idea why I would buy... So old fashion and funny =.=" For those which I only where once, mom started to give 'lectures' on not to waste money...blah blah blah... Then I will said: "You choose for me one.". She really remembered that which shirts or trousers I wear all the time, because she involved in purchasing my clothes....
and I'm realized another thing, I always wear black colour tops (Almost 75% clothes were black/dark blue). Her advice:"Black/Dark colour easy to match with all outfits, and easy to clean as you hardly could see stain like the white colour clothes. One drop of curry sauce and the white clothes ruined forever". This would be her theory and implemented to me all the time. So this 2 years, I'm really obsessed with bright/white colour clothes. She had no comment to me as I'm in Melbourne now :P

That's the whole day of cleaning my own room and study room.... More to clean tomorrow for living room and dining room... as well as washing the car >.<

No comments: