Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year Eve

This time new year eve, the location would be .... Bukit Bintang... again !?! ( I can't belief that I agree with that >.<)

During the daytime, me, Elaine and Esther went to Cheras for a badminton session that last for... perhaps 2 hours, due to lack of exercise these days, I seems to get fatigue easily, and because the air ventilation in that court was so terrible, we kept sweating and almost suffocating... We even rather stay in the washroom than the badminton court (that time was me and Esther went to the washroom and found out that it's more cooling, and of course she went to the ladies and I went to the gents :P).

After lunch, the still trying to persuade me to go celebrate New Year Eve in Bukit Bintang. What's the reason that I refused to go there?
- I went there to celebrate before in year 2006.
- I hate the crowded place, especially Bukit Bintang, where any bad thing could happen such as robbery.
- The weather that day not so good, quite humid and cloudy, and you can imagine when the sweaty smells around you...
In the end...after lunch time, I decided to follow them... I drove back home for a shower and rest awhile before I went to Elaine's house for dinner. We reach Tun Sambathan around 7pm, where I parked my car there because less crowded parking area. When we on the ride of the monorail, it's already started to pack with a lot of people. Gosh...I started to regret >.<
Jun - Elaine - Esther - Me

Still got plenty of time, so we went for coffee for energy and bowling in Time Square till around 11.30pm. Next would be finding a nice spot to watch the fireworks ^^..

..... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

No comments: