Monday, November 06, 2006

ESL

Insomnia has started it's job...On bed at 12am, roll here and there till 3am only manage to sleep...Is it stress?

Exam starts at 11.30pm, dad fetched me to college coz lazy to drive + no parking space at that time. Exam venue in D26-28. I went in and sat there, trying to calm myself down, as i keep on thinking and pressurize myself to archive B16 above...

As the exam starts, first part is listening comprehension. I tried so hard to listen to the speaker while writting down almost every single word that would be the point. Seems to me that i can't concentrate fully on the speaker coz maybe ate too full until not sufficient of blood circulation to my brain. Next moves to extended response. I started it early but end up finish it quite late. I kept jumble up all the supporting details for each topic. Duh...I'm really frustrated already...Keep on erase, cancel the sentence and rewrite again and again...Finally once I finished my extended response, another disaster strikes on me... OMG!!! I only left 10 minutes to write a 200 words letter !!! Panic and blank of my brain... I gotta crap and write something on the letter, whatever came across my mind, just dump it into the letter...End up might getting 'poor synthesize of ideas'... Sad...Screwed my letter...

Why spend so much time in extended response? Why you do things so slow? Why you panic then everything will blank in your mind?

I DON'T KNOW LA !!!

No comments: