Thursday, November 09, 2006

Maths

Insomnia again >.< ~ This is getting me crazy liao...Not enough sleep la... Stress? I need medication immediately ( sleeping pills !!!)

Stomachache this morning and I feel so tired and fatigue... Mom called me to eat 'Poh Chai Yun' just in case worst thing happens during exam... Exam starts at 7am in class 2.4. Everything well prepared and I managed to calm down. Once i started my paper, my pen keep on writing and brain 'sqeezing' whenever I come across/stuck in difficult question... Think...think...think... Cannot tahan liao...Gotta go toilet >.<

Once finish the exam, straight went to C27 to pick up the 'Winanga-Li' SAM magazine. Everyone were discussing about the math, how tough and how bad was math...Then Ms Yeap stepped in and ask us "how's maths?" "VERY HARD LA !!!"

Headache again...Went back home and take a long sleep... Goodbye maths !

No comments: