Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Physics

1am...2am...3am...Insomnia again >.< I gotta wake up at 5am ... Drive to college today since dad lazy to fetch me. I feel dizzy, tired plus abit unconscious while driving. But safely reach there la...

Exam starts at 7am in classroom 2.8 (it's really a small classroom which fits 24 students). Once i went into 2.8, i unpacked everything on my desk, it down and trying to calm myself. Blue pen..eraser...ruler...Eh? Where's my student id card? Panic started to rush all our my mind,the adrenaline hormone started to pump inside my body. I tried to search inside my bag, wallet, but ... I FORGOT TO BRING MY STUDENT ID CARD !!! So i quickly rush to the SAM office and get an admission slip. I'm panic until i even forgot my student id..gosh...That it's so embarassing =.=" Mr. Yong was also in the SAM office, he saw me rushing and sweating.

Mr. Yong: Charlie, no need to so rush, calm down..
Me: I'm trying to calm...
Mr. Yong: Chill la, still got time... (all staff there started to laugh, even I also).

As soon i got the slip, once again i rushed back to class 2.8, ran in and sat down. My heart beats so hard and i'm sweating. I tried to calm down as fast as possible in order not to interupt my attention. 1..2...3.....Opps, time started for the exam... Start off straight away and write...write...write... Some question stuck there for so long...blank...move on...I managed to finish on time, however no time to check...Screwed again >.< This was tougher than the trials...

What's now? went home and SLEEP !!! zzz...ZZZ.... Physics? I don't want to see u anymore...

No comments: