Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another day of exam

Yesterday on Experimental Design & Data Analysis, 3 hours paper, starting from 9.30am to 12.30pm. This exam should be sort of easier among all my science papers, since it was related to mathematics (statistics). It's quite fun, really.... since it's just all about understanding and calculating (chuck in formula and get the results). Supposed to finish 2 hours, but due to lack of time management and tried to span my time till 3 hours (no wasting time...LOL).

Biology exam today, with genetics and zoology questions in the exam papers. In the first 15 mins reading time, flip through the whole papers... and something really shocks me... something that I didn't even bother to look and study about it... and I always told myself : This one would just briefly discuss about ..... and it turns out so horrible disaster to me. Like the question about A. Aferensis (Lucy), they asked about where it was discovered, time length, brain cavity.... and another thing which was my careless.... I didn't even look at my practical lab book, and one of the question came from one of the arthopod's diagram >.< swt~ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Oh well.... still got 2 more papers to go ! Gambatte !!!

No comments: