Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hot day

It's 28 degree celcius outside, it's so hot and hot.... temperature was getting similar to Malaysia. Well, perhaps it's time to adapt myself and prepared my body environment when I go back to Malaysia. It's summer now in Melbourne (Australia), and daytime hour was much longer now, even sunset time is getting late till 8pm. One thing I dislike would be the flies, it's freaking annoying. Although the body was clean or just took a bath, but the flies just stick to you, and even you tried to get rid it by waving your hand around, it will stick back again >.<

It's Sunday, fine and sunny day, 2 more days to go till Chemistry exam. I seems so relaxed now, perhaps I did some revision before. Now I'm more concentrated in doing pass year papers. However, the heat was so terrible, I lost my concentration. Instead, I'm gonna online the whole day. :P

No comments: