Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My best lab partner

For this whole semester, and for the whole 3 lab session included biology, chemistry and physics. My favorite all time lab partner - Vivien Tam !!!

My lab session would always be hyper-active, perhaps it's after lunch time. It wouldn't be bored for the whole 3 hours. She always get lame jokes which always makes a temporary 'cold' moment, and continue with laugh. I think we were the only lab couple which always be active and talkative all the time... LOL... Well, it's fun even thou the lab session was tremendously boring.

Vivien, a pre-vet student, taking the same 3 science subjects as me. She's a party girl, and good in alcohol.... a lot more better than me. Thank to her, I drank alcohol occasionally and down to city for a drink in pubs and clubs. :P


No comments: