Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nerdy lame joke

A day before physics, I'm totally gave up already. What am I doing now?
Just relaxing....

A flash moment during my biology practical lab with my close lab partner, Vivien. Both of us go crazy and hyper every time in the lab. That's why I love biology lab time, it's so interesting and having fun all the time. I remembered on that day, we were study about classification of plants. We were given 7- 8 plants to identify the species name based on the flow chart of phylogeny. We took one of the plant, and she was already getting bored with the classification. I kept asking: Is it a mono/dicotyledon? How many petals? Is the ovary/carpel dorsal or ventral position? .....

Until I came to one of the criteria.
" Is the flower in radial or bilateral? "
" Well, we gotta ask the flower" she said.
" Huh? "
" You asked me whether it is a bi. or a straight flower right? How I supposed to know? you gotta asked the flower. " she said.

I was stunt for awhile.... trying to figure what was she trying to say.
And she popped up: " Nerd.... "
And I realized , " Lame joke !"

No comments: