Friday, August 10, 2007

3rd week

It's been 3 weeks since the semester 2 started. Everything seems to get tougher and tougher. If we don't have a strong basic on certain matter, we will really far left behind... and it really take a lot of effort and time to catch up. For example in my genetics (biology) lecture, I really gotta constantly understand the principle of inheritance, whether it was dominant/recessive, autosomal/X-linked chromosome, test cross/back cross/reciprocal cross.... and the worst part will always be 'explain'...

Next would be my experimental design & data analysis assignment, which due on next Monday. I still haven't got any clue how to 'explain' in certain questions... until now i still wondering why I took this subject... or perhaps why i took statistics instead of applied maths... I love maths, but statistics? I doubt it...

No comments: