Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Physics lab again...

Every wednesday would be a long day for me, woke up at 6.30am, arrived and start lectures at 9am.....study...study... and the physics lab that last for 3 hours till 5pm... I'm really exhausted...

My physics practical should be on monday, but due to bad demonstrator, and I wouldn't want to start my week with a long and boring monday, so i decided to swap it to wednesday, and sacrifice my afternoon session of chemistry tutorial (which i like the tutor, she's the best ^^) and swap to monday afternoon. I arrived early to the physics lab, and confirmed which group will I be allocated. It should be the same group as monday, which is group 1. But it's different demonstrator. Vivien suggested I swap into her group (Group 2) because of her gorgeous sexy demonstrator guy, who she's really attracted :P. But it seems her group was rather packed, so i decided to stay in group 1. Another bored and confused practical report....

Before I left the physics lab, something cute caught my attention.

I guess some people have the same thoughts as me.... boring physics pracs....

No comments: