Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prosh week

This whole week was called 'Prosh week', not really fully understands what it means, so i check up from Wikipedia.

Prosh refers to both a calendar fundraising event and the satirical annual newspaper written by students at the University of Western Australia to raise funds for nominated charities.
Source: Wikipedia
Yea... Supposingly it should be a charity/fundraising week for certain purpose... HOWEVER....

It's seems a bit different from my university...Out of this whole week, I've been seen a gang of naked students running around the uni... That's right !!! Completly naked, no shirts and pants, no underwears, not even thongs... It happend during a few lectures especially Biology and Chemistry... even the lecturer knew about this thing going to be happen anytime...

First time I saw them, in front of me (well, I usually sitting in the front few rows), and the 'best' of all, the first naked group of people arrived and started to pose naked... yea, and they seems to proud to show their genital organs.... I was kinda having a culture shock, and eventhough I'm an open minded person, but in this situation, I doubt that :P.

The second group came in on another lecture (Biology), while our lecturer was talking about genetics, the variation on population including height, weight.... another naked gang popped in. This time with 4 boys singing while stripping their clothes off till naked, and joined with more naked peoples. They lined up in one row and showed how proud were they to be naked. Our genetics lecturer said: "Now, we have the example shows the variation on different aspect, ranging from the height, body shape, skin color... and the length of... well, I supposed you all could see that (you could guess what she mentioned about)." All of us laughed, and we did learn something from different point of view, and lived examples.

The third time I encountered them was when I was in Chemistry, as I was really concentrating on the lecturer, something caught my eyes... A I saw a white figure moving around on seat, and I looked at that direction... A female student was stripping her clothes off. The lecturer was surprised and asked: "Oh, not again... Don't you people stop striping in my class? It's really distracting my students..." The girl shouted out: "It's that a problem? I was just taking out my clothes and wanna be naked. There's nothing wrong to be naked, I'm proud to show off the beauty of nature! Come on guys !" and a few guys popped up nakedly again >.<

This was Prosh week on my uni...

P/S: Too bad...No photos was taken

No comments: