Monday, August 13, 2007

Phone degraded

It was just yesterday, when I was transfering photos from my handphone to laptop, I was also updating my handset through the programme and the website. I was so sure that I charged my phone yesterday. And something happened there...

My handphone appeared to be blackout, without any signals and sounds... I was really freak out that time. There's a message mentioned that the updating process was interupted, probably due to battery running out or the cable connection cut off.... But I found it wasn't my cable problem, my handphone just...blackout... I tried to switch on and off the phone, nothing seems to work. I even tried to take out my battery and SIM card and put everything back into position. And... nothing happened... Not even able to switch on the phone. Another message popped up and said it might caused internal damage to the handphone... Well, it wasn't my fault !

I brought it to the 3 customer centre to seek help for repair service. It was under guarantee period, but they still might charged some price... and I was given a loan handphone- LG 8330, which is an old model from 2005.... So.... my handphone was degraded from Nokia 6288 to LG 8330, less function and bad quality of photo capture... >.<

No comments: