Friday, August 17, 2007

Culture Shock

It was really unusual for me in this whole week, especially those naked people... (I'm not trying to be dirty minded). It's really weird for me, watching those people naked in the public. As they said they wanted to show their beauty of nature or the inner beauty, I really not interested on that... Maybe because I was an Asian, which this kind of scenario hardly/never happened before... Not in the public, unless you wanted to be caught by police, or get pulled to aside and hit by strangers, or even just to amused people and screamed out....

What happened to those people who really get offended with these stuffs? How would they react? Would it be a dark memory in their uni experience? Did those people think rationally?

Well... Maybe I need just need to get used to it :P

No comments: