Friday, August 24, 2007

Lectures

First thing in my mind when I woke up this morning, checked whether i had the 'panda eyes'. I was lucky that I didn't had it. But still, the sleepiness and dizziness filled up my brain. I guessed I will have another blurry day ~.~

The whole morning, starting at 9am to 1pm would be my 4 subjects lectures. Physics lecture, don't even mention about it, I'm totally distracted for 1 hour, in the mean time trying to fight the sleepiness. After finished with Physics, I rushed out to get coffee to boast up my mental strength for this whole day. It worked for me, at least I'm concentrate during the Biology lecture, because it was interesting. It's microbes! Tiny little creatures, different sizes and types. The evolution began with microorganism, but cells didn't arise spontaneously, it might be miracle? god creation? Nobody really could answer this question. Perhaps it started in the chemical soup, where most of the elements and chemistry happened. It's really amazing creatures, from prokaryotes to eukaryotes, and well adapted to the environment. As for the Chemistry lecture, it was so dull and bored... quantum chemistry, shouldn't this topic in physics? I was totally shut down for the whole hour. Not even for Experimental Design and Data Analysis.

Another 3 hours of Biology practical lab this whole afternoon till 5pm. It's all about genetics stuffs, things we done like separation of chromosome using gel electrophoresis, observation of crossbreeding between wild type and mutants (eg. flies), and also analyzed the outcome of transformation of E. coli bacteria by inserting the PGlo gene that will glows in the UV light.

Exhausted...

No comments: